What to expect at Onja Onja
- Seating areas: tables, chairs, trash bins
- A wide variety of fairly priced food vendors
- A bar serving a wide range of both alcoholic and soft drinks
- Hand washing stations
Beyond the great food offerings, Onja Onja is also home to the 2nd stage at Blankets & Wine featuring producers turned DJs who are creating the new sounds of Africa.
Blankets & Wine often ushers in 5,000-7,000 people per festival.
We stop taking applications 3 weeks to the upcoming festival from the date of the public vendor application call out.
- We send our final decisions on a rolling basis from this timeline onward.
- We cannot guarantee communication unless you are accepted.
- We cannot give updates on your application status within this period (however if you have an idea of how you’d like to collaborate with us through your booth if accepted, then we LOVE discussing that before the date of the upcoming festival).
- Pricing and booth details will be communicated upon acceptance.
What we provide
The festival will provide 4 tables and 4 chairs, a 3 phase power socket.
Additional vending space, extra power, additional vendor credentials, etc. MAY (not be guaranteed) be available for an additional charge. If you are accepted and require any of these additional items, please mention it upon acceptance.
Selected traders will be required to complete and submit all paperwork and payments no later than 14 days from the day of acceptance to confirm their booth or the reservation may need to be cancelled in order to book another vendor.
Once accepted, you will be sent a contract, rules and regulations, and an invoice. All of this is due within 14 days of acceptance to confirm participation.
Load in and Set Up
All food traders will be required to load in and set up on the day before the event. Specific load-in and set-up times will be released close to the event