About being a vendor
Space is limited so please make us a detailed, exciting pitch with your idea for a booth (the more unique your items or the experience you want to create, the better!).
- Applicants are NOT guaranteed acceptance.
- We stop taking applications 2 weeks to the upcoming festival
- We cannot guarantee communication unless you are accepted.
- We cannot give updates on your application status
- Pricing and booth details will be communicated upon acceptance.
What we provide
Provisions such as tables, chairs, covered vending space, 3 phase power socket, vendor credentials for limited number of working crew etc.
If you are accepted and require a larger number of provisions, or a more specialized allocation of provisions, please be sure to say so in our discussions. –
Selected traders will be required to complete and submit all paperwork and payments no later than 14 days from the day of acceptance to confirm their booth or the reservation may need to be cancelled in order to book another vendor.
Once accepted, you will be sent an acceptance letter with a contract, rules and regulations, necessary tax documentation, an invoice, and information regarding insurance. All of this is due within 14 days of acceptance to confirm participation.